Midland Display Products
Midland Display Products will never divulge customer information to any
third party entities for any marketing purposes, period.
2. Return Policy
Midland Display Products maintains a 7 day return policy for all
non-graphic, hardware items. The items must be returned unused,
in their original container and a 30% restocking fee will apply.
Due to complexity and number of parts involved it is your responsibility to receive,
setup and verify all display hardware and graphics prior to the use at a tradeshow.
Always allow sufficient time prior to ordering your booth to allow this.
Displays that have been used at a trade show cannot be returned for credit.
There is no return credit for any produced graphics or non standard display fabric colors.
Custom orders not delivered are subject to a 30% restocking fee. These are non kit orders
requiring specialized customization. Once an order has been placed for a customized configuration
and it has been produced it is subject to a restocking fee even if not delivered.
3. Shipping policy
Non-graphic items will ship either UPS or Fed Ex ground, unless specified
by different carrier, agreed upon by both Midland Display and the purchaser,
within 7 working days of order. Orders may ship sooner, depending upon
4. Surcharges Policy
Midland Display Products may levy surcharges to cover the
costs incurred for
graphics layout changes, graphics proofs, UPS fuel surcharges, order changes, shipping or billing address
changes, non standard shipment methods, accessory additions or other non descript customer requests.
5. Midland Display Products Payment Policy
|1. All products shipped and not prepaid must be guaranteed with a valid
2. The card WILL BE AUTHORIZED* for the full amount.
3. If receiver desires invoiced billing, the card will not be charged for the amount, and an invoice will be sent out for payment. If the card does not authorize for the amount, a check must be received prior to shipment. No exceptions.
4. The receiver has 7 days from receipt of product for inspection and returns, and a 30% restocking fee will be charged for returned items. Other charges may apply if the product has been damaged or used for a trade show. The receiver is responsible for all shipping charges.
5. If payment has not been received within 15 days of receipt of product, the authorized card will be charged, unless other written terms apply.
6. Invoiced displays are net due on delivery and a 1.5% per month service fee is charged after net 30.
7. Orders that originate direct from manufacturing sites cannot be shipped freight collect.
8. Third party charging of freight is acceptable.
9. There are no returns of graphics, which require full payment in advance by check or credit card, after approval of proofs. Proofs MUST BE APPROVED prior to production.
*Authorization means that the available credit on the card has been reduced by the amount authorized so that at a point in the future if the bill is unpaid and the card is charged there is adequate credit available to cover the charge. The card has not actually been charged at the time of authorization.
International shipments are only made upon prepayment of the order in
full via Certified check,